- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
3941 results found
-
Make the app less buggy for a change
The app is buggy as ****. Maybe this is true only for the Android version. Maybe this is true only for my phone model. I can't even describe it in a couple of words. How can #ffffff be black? Why does opacity changing make the icon blink like it's having a seizure? Seriously, I can record this for the devs and provide all the details about my phone, Android version and so on. Just contact me. This can't be "not a big deal". Such a huge potential, and totally wasted for me.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
How to solve nonlinear equations using a for loop in python?
I am trying to solve for non linear equations in python. I have tried using the solver of the Sympy but it doesn't seem to work in a for loop statement. I am tyring to solve for the variable x over a range of inputs [N].
I have attached my code below
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
from sympy import *fcurvecoefficients = [-7.14285714e-02, 1.96333333e+01, 6.85130952e+03]
S = [0.2122, 0, 0]a2 = fcurvecoefficients[0]
a1 = fcurvecoefficients[1]
a0 = fcurvecoefficients[2]s2 = S[0]
s1 = S[1]
s0 = S[2]answer=[]
x = symbols('x')
for N in range(0,2500,5):
solve([a2x2+a1Nx+a0N2-s2*x2-s1*x-s0-0])
answer.append(x)print(answer)
There could be more efficient ways of solving this problem than using sympy * any help will be much appreicated.Note I am still new to python, after transisitioning from Matlab. I could easliy solve this problem in Matlab https://bit.ly/30g9HQK and could attach the code, but I am battiling with this in Python
I am trying to solve for non linear equations in python. I have tried using the solver of the Sympy but it doesn't seem to work in a for loop statement. I am tyring to solve for the variable x over a range of inputs [N].
I have attached my code below
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
from sympy import *fcurvecoefficients = [-7.14285714e-02, 1.96333333e+01, 6.85130952e+03]
S = [0.2122, 0, 0]a2 = fcurvecoefficients[0]
a1 = fcurvecoefficients[1]
a0 = fcurvecoefficients[2]s2 = S[0]
s1 = S[1]
s0 = S[2]…
1 vote -
Not possible to delete an existing Project
It is not possible to delete an existing Spark project, because the flyout menu disapears after hovering it (firefox)
1 vote -
Audio dubbing
Audio feature for short videos would be amazing for social media. Also a short video feature would work instead of us having to upload designs to another software.
1 vote -
Certificat
poissonnier
1 vote -
I can't find how to sign out
I signed into the wrong account. It should be more clear how to sign out. I haven't found it yet...
1 vote -
Impressionism
Start a new feature please,
''Photos of objects that apear to be devine''
And on top of that...
I found a new site for sharing photography ideas,
''GuruShots''.
Would be nice to see Adobe taking part in contributing that community.1 vote -
In the branding area I'm unable to type in a HEX number. :(
In the branding area I'm unable to type in a HEX number. :(
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Tradução sem necessidade (spark pages)
o app spark pages, entende que o idioma nativo é o inglês e fica traduzindo do português para o português. Exemplo: eu uso "a" caneta. Ele traduz o "a" para "uma".
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Features you can upload pictures from gallery
You have have a product or something you produce like food and you need to use that picture to create a graphic design
1 vote -
unique background music for each slide
each sliode should have their unique theme
1 vote -
Make the Looks on photos a slider instead of presets.
It would be great to have the Looks filters a slider (like in Instagram) instead of three presets so we can adjust exactly how (eg.) Dark or Matte a photo is since all photos are different and will need different treatment. Thanks!
1 vote -
Soft ware for 3d outer screen
Camera lens that projects.
1 vote -
Perfiles de usuario
Tener perfiles donde la gente pueda ver las plantillas y diseños de otros usuarios y así poder compartir ideas además poder seguir a dichos
1 vote -
On the website, where is the + button for adding the text now? How am i supposed to add text?
I cannot see the + icon for adding text, logo, icon anymore. How to add it?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?