- or
398 results found
-
Pathfinder
Cut shapes the way Ai pathfinder tool do, select text and cut shapes from an icon or PNG image, or mask tool alternative
1 vote -
Fonts
We need more fonts. Hopefully we can get some text fonts that microsoft word used. I cant find times new roman or horizon.
1 vote -
Fix bug with custom font
Hello! I can't upload a custom font because of a bug.
I select my text, press the button "Add your fonts": https://i.imgur.com/yXejG2Z.png.
As a result, I see the bug in console.log - https://i.imgur.com/etzK4Mh.png.
So, I can't use custom font. Please, fix it, it's very important for me.
2 votes -
translucent
Make Background Pictures translucent
I need to make the background pictures translucent. because sometimes you can't read the text on top
1 vote -
Transitional animations in video
In the video section, it would be great to be able to edit what transition is between frames. I can only have one option right now.
Also it would be great to be able to animate particular elements on the slides (text or icons - I particularly want an animation that goes round in a circle). Also more editing options for the elements!
2 votes -
Artboard workspace
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I use Spark on desktop the side panels pop out and cover my workspace. Example if I have text on the right and need to move it, when I select it the text window pops out over the are and I can't see There is no way to move the art so that its not covered, only zoom out. Help please
1 vote -
Line Spacing/Leading Inconsistency
I've noticed that the space between lines of text seems to be determined by the descenders rather than the baseline. This means when making posts with different text but the same template (or text sizes), the posts will have different leading if one has descenders (p, q, g, j, and y) and the other post does not. This means designs will not be consistent across a feed.
I'm making templates for non-designers and I do not want the burden on them to change the line spacing consistently across all posts.I would like it if the lead was based on…
2 votes -
Customizable branding that can be sold under smaller licencing fee
I want to find a way to build branded templates for clients that they can use without building their own brand in Adobe Spark or purchasing full licensing. The way it would work is I would build a brand for them in spark with a bunch of templates and then they would buy a license for less than the normal cost just to access those templates and swap out certain things like text or color.
I like to help clients build their brand but I really don't want to create every flyer/ecard/design EVERY time they change something minor. I want…3 votes -
Would be great if it was more responsive and more editing templates to chose
The text are just to small on mobile. Also a little more design freedom or tools per section like a form, graph or image placements
1 vote -
LInebreak formatting for poetry
Spark post is not poetry friendly. Linebreaks are an essential part of the art. Give us a way to control linebreaks in a text box!
1 voteThere is some amount of control of line breaks in Spark Post. You can insert a carriage return wherever you want a line to break. That said, the line breaks will be honored when you make the text box wider, but Post will still do auto line breaks if you make the text box too narrow for the entire line to fit.
-
PARKING LOT
Add a place to 'park' object. Example a text box - I don't want to delete it, just place off stage for a moment to reorganize.
1 vote -
download Spark Page projects
I have created a presentation but I need to print in. In the print version there is a lot of blank pages. The text will also appear with no space from the picture. How do I fix.
Also need to mail this presentation but not with a adobe spark link. How can I save this presentation to my local drive?When I'm printing the presentation the text will appear in different places and the design will be destroyed.
1 vote -
Form
I would like to have a form editor included. Or at least the options to include html text. People visiting a site should be able to give feedback.
1 vote -
WAVE video is a good video creator. SPARK IS SO DISAPPOINTING! I expected way more from Adobe. It is so limited and primitive in comparison.
Improvements:
Free video library for one (like the photos)
Text effects (go see WAVE video creator)
Just go see WAVE - so many more options to create short videos.1 vote -
2 Improvement Ideas for Spark Android App
1) ability to bold certain words in a sentence. Right now if I bold text it applies to the entirety of the sentence.
2) support for multi-page posts.
1 vote -
Option to opt. out of using a background
Give me the option to not have a background, so that I can add text with borders ext. and the save it as a .SVG file for a shirt design
1 vote -
I'd like to size my work according to picas, points, etc. I still design for print, and I need more control.
I'd like to size my work according to picas, points, etc. I still design for print, and I need more control. It's great to auto-size for Facebook, etc. but I want to make labels for my homegrown self-care products. Most of my labels need to be small. So this idea will be supported if their is fine, but strong, font options to choose from so the smaller text still renders well.
2 votes -
Improve CC Express better
1 Can Export Full HD Video
2. Can add Separate Animation to different objects or text
3. Can add font from mobile device
4. Make remove background smarter1 vote -
Background color on Spark Pages
Would be great to apply a background color to text areas on Spark Pages, so that you can break up the white, and create visual sections within the page.
1 vote -
Web Page Cover
It would be great if we could add 3 or even 4 lines of text to the cover page. Having only two lines (that wrap) isn't sufficient (thing Google slides or PPT).
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?