- or
398 results found
-
Animation bug
Depending on the font I choose for the text the order of the slide animations for my text changes. So for some reason some fonts will be more dominant that others and always come first no matter how I change the text or swap them around. This is really frustrating.
1 vote -
PLEASE, I LIKE WORK WITH VIDEO POR EXAMPLE SHORT VIDEOS OU GIFS WITH IMAGES NOT ONLY ONE
animation, video, image and text
1 vote -
Please, can you add powerclip tool to the mobile app
Powerclip function allows to merge text and for instance picture together; whereby the picture shows in the text. It would awesome, if this could be included. Thanks.
1 vote -
Curved letters and Block alignment..
Right now letters are automatically arranged linearly, to try to have them in other forms has to be done manually and that takes a lot of design time. So a feature that can help curve letters would be great..we can have them in semi circles.
I'd also like that we can align letters in a "Justify" mode(like on regular typing apps), which is having letters arranged in a square with letters reaching both ends of the page. The Right, left, centre align options are great but do not work for every design. We can call it block for…
1 vote -
Spell Check
Adding spell check when working on text sections
1 vote -
Adobe Express - Disable Font Recommendation
Font recommendation option can be helpful but also a curse. Everytime you highlight text the font recommendation immediately starts working in the background which cause extreme delayed/ very slow in performing the required action. A lot of time the screen black out and freeze. This result in lost work and waste of time.
Can you please allow to disable this feature?3 votes -
AI
Add AI to optimise the colour of the text and background. Especially contrast like if the background is black in lower side and white in upper, the text colour is to be opposite or contrast.
1 vote -
I thin you should ad text to video like this https://www.d-id.com
I think you should add this to Adobe express. https://www.d-id.com/ i need it so badly. 😥
1 vote -
Full integration with iOS on iPad Pro.
Allow the use of the curser keys when typing in a text box on the iPad pro magic keyboard.
Allow split screen working on iOS.
Improve the touch accuracy on touch screens on text boxes.
1 vote -
Gradien color for texts
Include different color combination for same texts
2 votes -
No overlapping of tools on the design
No overlapping of tools on design. If you use a tool like text, the right bar (Text tool) overlaps your design and you can't see what you're doing. Unless you zoom out on the design. And doing that every time is annoying.
1 vote -
Bug report: When I add rupee symbol in text (₹), it's adding extra line height.
This is a weird bug that I noticed recently. Sometimes extra line height is getting added and in the spacing settings, it says line height is zero. I finally figured out when exactly this is happening. It's happening when I add the rupee symbol (₹) only. That's a weird bug. I hope you fix it soon.
1 vote -
Tracking fonts.
We need to be able to see what font is being used in any given text box. This seems like the most basic feature! It's impossible to keep things uniform if you forget what font was used.
2 votes -
Custom flip
the app lacks the custom flip, I mean the flip must be turned to desire position, not automatically but manually. And this must be applied to both: image or/and text.
Folding text needs to be done on desired position also.1 vote -
Margins for Instagram stories and join projects that are in two separate accounts in one.
Place header and footer margins in Instagram stories so that the text or brand logo does not spoil with the text box or profile picture. 😃 I would like them to remove the app header to take more space on small devices and make the workspace bigger.
1 vote -
Allow us to change the sizing of icons
I was trying to make a rectangle icon wider but with the same height (changing the aspect ratio of the icon basically) to make a background for a text on a post for Facebook, but I couldn't find any way to do it besides placing various rectangle icons next to each other, and as that was way too tedious for a simple task I ended up making the art on Canva
4 votes -
3D Options and availability
It would be nice to have a 3D text and font design
1 vote -
Being able to adjust image size by typing numbers
Just noticed you can do this now with text, would love for images.
1 vote -
Thumbnail when sharing on social medias
Have a thumbnail when posting to facebook rather than a gray “spark.adobe.com” banner for everything posted. Particularly important since the texts no longer follow when sharing (possible, but people do not make the additional gesture of checking).
10 votes -
Hard to use for previous Canva user
Hi all, I used to be a long time Canva user, and I wanted to try adobe tools out. After using spark for a week, I feel like spark is lacking many tools... First of all, text formating, almost all softwares out there have the ability to bold, italic and underline text, I find going to download the font in bold and italic and uploading it to spark a waste of time and effort... Sencondly, I've been searching for almost an hour on how to put an element below a text that was created earlier. How can a design…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?