- or
398 results found
-
Distribute Spacing Between Items
When I'm using multiple text boxes or really any multiples of an item, I'd love to be able to select all items and distribute either the vertical or horizontal space.
8 votes -
6 votes
-
1 vote
-
Ability to Highlight
Medium has this great feature where one can highlight a block of text with a variety of colors. I would hope Adobe can include this in Post!!!
Example: https://i.imgur.com/jlowgDf.png
7 votes -
1 vote
-
Taxt wraping and Calligraphy fonts
My humble request to the creator of this app is that the must have to provide different language fontsl ike hindi etc.,text wrap and calligraphy font in further languages.
7 votes -
Add customizable stroke On Objects
We need a/an Ability to add Stroke on objects like text, pictures, icons. This would be more helpful on different projects. Thank You in Advanced Devs. Love your works
8 votes -
Please include strikeout text in the banner making
Strike out texts will help small businesses create easy and fast banner for online promotion of their products and services
1 vote -
The Find a New Style feature has been made much less helpful
One of my go-to features for creating posts was the Find a New Style button, which rotates different text treatments on text you select. Recently, I guess it was updated but it's awful now. It doesn't provide as many different suggestions, the ones it does show are very odd (making some text vertical, different sizes, etc.) and with each iteration, it makes the whole object smaller and smaller. I really don't think this is what was intended. If it doesn't get fixed, I'm going to have to consider alternatives. I need this feature!
6 votes -
Tag instagram accounts
Can we have the ability of calling out other accounts in an Instagram post via the Text feature? For example I would like to create an Instagram Story post in Spark that has the "@" call-outs for the relevant other accounts in a text box, which would be recognized by Instagram as a call-out instead of as plain text.
5 votes -
3 votes
-
1 vote
-
Gradient backgrounds and texts
Gradient backgrounds and texts
7 votes -
Overlays to Show Where Interfering Icons and Text Will Appear When Posted to Facebook and Instagram
I would like to be able to avoid putting important things in the spots where text and icons will appear when posted to Facebook or Instagram. It would be great to have a temporary overlay that shows the unsafe areas for social media posts. Maybe a toggle button. It would also be helpful to have the square outline displayed for vertical posts, so we can preview what the vertical post will look like as a square in the profile gallery of Instagram. Thank you.
1 vote -
4 votes
-
I noticed that if you add animation to text then you can't animate images and vice versa, I propose to introduce the use of animations in bo
I noticed that if you add animation to text then you can't animate images and vice versa, I propose to introduce the use of animations in both cases together.
1 vote -
I'm trying to create a 3D sticker effect with text and I'm seeing a weird issue sometimes...
On my MacBook Pro in the Chrome browser, I'm doing the following:
- I'm creating some text, adding some effects to it and then exporting it as a transparent PNG.
- I'm uploading it back to Express and adding a blur effect to it.
- I'm adding to a graphic with the original text that I created (from step 1).
When I export the final graphic, I sometimes see a different colored line that shows up in the graphic when I export it. I can see the link in the layer...it's very faint. But I don't see it in the artboard where…
1 vote -
Erase & Draw tool
I hope you guys can put an erase & draw tool... If there are some parts of an image or text that I want removed without deleting the whole photo or text, an erase tool would be nice... also if I want to create my own organic shape I could use a draw tool... this would really help a lot of users
5 votes -
2 votes
-
Ability to turn any text file into an ebook.
Taking a document and having the ability to turn it into an ebook to be able to upload use in an ereader.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?