- or
398 results found
-
icon options
It would be great to have the option to use icons in two ways, the other way is shading the outside and keeping the shape clear like the text that can be transparent from the inside showing the photo at the background
2 votes -
Better customization for the videos
More options when customizing video layouts, more options to format text, more options to place images where ever you want versus only able to put them in the background or half and half layout. Just more customization, in general, would be nice and extremely helpful.
2 votes -
Keyframes
Please add keyframe animation option for text icons images and others.this will help alot
1 vote -
Select options, lining up & general load speed
I find that when I make icons (or text or other) smaller, I can't then select the item to move it, it only appears to bring up the corners to drag to make the item bigger. This is really quite irritating as if I'm trying to line up an icon I can't do this.
It would be useful to have the option for a grid to appear. Sometimes the pink vertical and horizontal lines don't appear which means I can't line up things in the middle correctly. This would also help with spacing should I want text and icons equally…
2 votes -
Transform the form of any shape
Please add the feature to transform the form of any shape and text 🙏
1 vote -
Enable me to have more control over the Split Layout feature.
Enable me to have 2 full-size images or two text boxes on the Split Layout Feature.
1 vote -
My Template
A feature to save our templates and edit as a copy automatic.
I'd like to post multiple images with the same template and change small things such as texts and photos.10 votes -
decorative collage, such as torn paper or other shapes or curves
Using different methods of collages to design photo and text, such as torn paper collage, curved collage.
1 vote -
Add a watermark option also.
Add a text watermark option. So, that we can add our personal brand there
1 vote -
Make auto maker quotes and shirt design
Quotes maker with different shapes and forme ,and shirt template ready to use them changing text only
2 votes -
Display axis once a text or images is rotated, opacity or every element, font colour selection is not at all good, no stickers, hire me for
Hire me for great ideas, the app needs a lot of work to be done, no stckers, shadows, effects, depth, colour selection is poor, no gradients, no texture, no axis is shown while rotating an image, the image size selection should be done on apps homescreen while you press create button, i cant write so many things, hire me and i can tell
2 votes -
Use effects on icons
I feel like I should be able to use the effect feature on the icons considering they are technically text objects Instead I have to duplicate the icon, change the color, and then decrease the size to get a really wonky "outline" that looks like a goofy shadow.
2 votes -
emoji
Emoji's added through or in the text are not showing up in or on the image.
2 votes -
BUG!!!! Double space after a period has a bug
When you enter a double or triple space after a period, all spaces (even a single space) is totally removed in the text box. Only after removing the double or triple space will the single space return.
As an example: In the text dialog box you type Hi. My name.... what is displayed on Adobe Express is: Hi.My name.... PLEASE FIX THIS!!
1 vote -
Rotate option in animation
Would be cool to have an option to rotate images or text (like a record on a turntable).
2 votes -
If you apply an animation to a text the opacity of the shape goes to 100%. I would like to have it at my setted 25%.
Please add opacity to the shape when you make a video out of the post.
2 votes -
Ability to change video length of animated Instagram story
When creating an Instagram Story on Spark Post and adding an animation to text for example, the exported video only lasts as long as the animation is.
Let's say the text animation is 5 seconds long, then the whole video is just 5 seconds long after exporting. As instagram stories can be up to 15 seconds long it would be great if you could choose the length of the instagram story (1-15seconds) when exporting it from Spark.So basically if the animation is done after 5 seconds (maybe it would be great if the user could even choose the speed…
2 votes -
New changes really suck!
I cannot waste more time trying to figure out all these stupid changes you've recently made. Nothing works right. You've eliminated my ability to control my project. importing photos now pins it to the background and your little slide button for move freely does nothing. I cannot grab any corners of the pic to scale it. You've also made it harder to scale text and limited the sizes from the drop-down. This new updated version really sucks. Please change it back to the way it worked for me a week ago. I don't have time to learn all the changes…
3 votes -
Quality
The quality has to get better, any post I am opening in safari to download as pdf is being altered and text is shifting so not the same as my original post in the app. Png and jpeg downloads are horribly blurred I am having to resort to screen shots. Really bad for a paid Adobe program.
2 votes -
Fullsize preview on mobile
I would like the ability to preview designs fullsize. Sometimes I notice image resolution is lacking or text fields are too large in posts I design on mobile, but these things are hard to tell in the format Spark displays posts. Usually I only notice after exporting the material. This feature would be particularly useful for Instagram Story posts.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?