- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
3941 results found
-
close your business!
Did tons of work and NOTHING got saved... ALL MY WORK IS GONE! YOU AND YOUR COMPANY SUCK!
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Imprting data from another spark post project to a new one
It is too helpful to get a chance to import the contents of an existing spark post project to a new one.
1 vote -
Icon upload all party Symbel and indain Flag
All political party Symble and Logs and Indian flag and Multi colour in apps
1 vote -
Criar orçamentos
Criar orçamentos
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
me encanto la app me voy a mudar de canva paulatinamente , 1 incrementar el limite de px para poder hacer gigantografias
me encanto la app me voy a mudar de canva paulatinamente , 1 incrementar el limite de px para poder hacer gigantografias
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Make each slide take LESS than one second so it would be possible to create an animated video.
Allow each slide to be visible for less than one second so I can create a smooth animation.
1 vote -
Uniao motoboys
Motofrete
1 vote -
Publication Date Visible
I would like to suggest a feature for Adobe Spark Video. Would it be possible for there to be a date stamp or some sort of publication date visible on projects created? As a teacher, I have no way of knowing if a project is new and specifically for a given task, or an old one that a student made before and just send me the link.
1 vote -
Thinker
Post with watermark of thinker or brain
1 vote -
Own work
Improvement of devices
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Een venster waar je lagen kan bekijken.
Een extra tablad waar je de lagen **** dupliceren, verwijderen en (on)zichtbaar **** maken.
1 vote -
Vastu
Vastu products images
1 vote -
I used a picture from a Kyoto Writing website and put a poem I had written previously, About her? I would like to get some feedback and tr
to the various Japanese Translations and send it. I think it's probalby the best representation of the poem yet. It shows only the back of the head of a Woman looking into the skyline or distance. It was a neon green and the Woman looked to be dressed in traditional Japanese clothing.
1 vote -
Nuevas imágenes
Si necesitan nuevas imágenes con frases motivadoras o de amor, me ofrezco para el trabajo. Un saludo
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?